Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Future Plans

I've been neglecting this blog for too long now, and I will be taking time to post much more frequently. I plan on doing a case review of any special patients (names will be withheld as per HIPAA rules) and their outcomes. One of the greatest aspects of my profession is seeing a wide variety of health complaints. Some of my patients have seen multiple doctors/therapists/healers with no results, and come to see me as a last resort. I love these challenging cases. To see someone who has been in pain for years, get their life back after a few adjustments is the greatest reward any doctor/healer could ever ask for. I want to share some of the "Miracles" I have seen in my nearly 20 years of practice.

Stay tuned! I'll be posting 1-2 per week along with other thoughts and comments on events in my life.

No comments: