Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy Week

What a busy week this has been for me. Plus I had some internet issues that kept me off-line for almost a week

Football- the Fox Valley Force continue to roll with another big win. Fourth straight game scoreing 40+ points to go 8-0 on the season. We had 2 guards missing, so our other center had to play guard, leaving me to start and play 80% of the offensive snaps for the first time this year. Needless to say, the knee has been more stiff and swollen this week, but should be ready for this weekends game at the West Bend Junk Yard Dogs. It was the last time I played against them when I hurt my knee in the championship game. So I am looking forward to playing this Sunday.

The Lab Rat Brew Team has been very busy this fall, we have brewed an Irish Stout, English Nut Brown Ale, and will be firing up the brew kettle on Friday for our Pumpkin Brown Ale-just in time for Thanksgiving.

I am now the team doctor for both Women's Flat Track Roller Derby Clubs in the Fox Valley-Paper Valley Roller Girls and the Fox Cityz Foxz have allowed me to sponsor and provide care t0 the teams.

This week was pretty hectic, but that is the way I like it, and next week looks even busier. Love to hear your comments, and feel free to ask questions!

No comments: