Friday, February 20, 2009

Great Recommendation

This is from a patient of mine I haven't seen for a couple of years. When you can make a difference in someones life, it makes doing what you do so much more worthwhile. Thank you Kristin!

Kristin Wick Paolantonio wrote at 4:54am on February 18th, 2009

Why NEWCARE is the best: 4 yrs later & I still miss my chiropractic care back in Menasha, WI...Been to 5 different chiropractors and can tell you NEWCARE is the best... these are the 3 things I look for:1. He doesn't have you return for adjustments just to get your money, (he has you return as is necessary) 2. He will take the time to explain what is going on so you understand, (I've had others that come in, do the adjustment, say see you next week, and go out to the next patient). 3. He makes sure you are relaxed before he adjusts (its bad when others do the adjustment and you weren't even ready for it! no need to be scared coming to Dr. Fischer).It is obvious he cares for his patients... I still receive educational NEWCARE emails that I enjoy... if you want new care, visit NEWCARE! =0)

No comments: