Friday, January 16, 2009

Ice, Snow and Cold

This has been a pretty tough winter so far, and it is just starting. In some ways this has been bad, and in other ways has been very good.

First the bad, due to the cold, many of my elderly patients have not been able to come in as regularly as they would like to. But when it gets warmer, they will definitely will be in.

For the good, with the snow and ice I have seen a lot more auto accident cases, slips on the ice and low back strains from shoveling snow. I say this good, not for selfish-profit reasons, but because the people I have seen are getting the help they need. With the chiropractic care they are getting, they are getting stronger, improving their flexibility, and boosting their immune systems.

I have seen more people in the last two weeks who had never been to a chiropractor before. And without the injuries, due to the weather, they otherwise may have never thought of seeing one. Now these people are experiencing the wonder "Life" benefits of chiropractic care. Decreased pain, increased range of motion, improved strength, and enhanced immune system function.

While I am truly sorry that these people had to suffer an injury to begin the path of better health, I feel more sorry for those who are injured and have not decided to try chiropractic.

If you know of someone who has fallen, hurt themselves shoveling, sledding, skiing or been in an auto or snowmobile accident; have them give me or their local chiropractor a call. For information please visit our web site at http://www.newcaredoc.com

I encourage your comments. Be sure to let me know what you want to read or share your stories.

No comments: